BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittys Blood Necro Build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kittys Blood Necro Build Empty
PostSubject: Kittys Blood Necro Build   Kittys Blood Necro Build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:51 pm

ok this build has gotten me through most of GW with my necro and can be easierly changed if your 'baby sitting' another player and so on

Build:

Demonic flesh
Life Siphon
Life transfer (elite skill)
Shadow Strike
Vamparific Gaze
Dark Pact
Barbed signet
Mend aliment

When using this buil make sure you cast vamparific gaze after Dark Pact to make up for the health loss. Also Hold back on using barbed sognet as it takes up no energy so should be used only in a emergency! This build allows you to damage enimies whilst healing your self which is rather handy, but you must watch yor energy level.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Kittys Blood Necro Build   Kittys Blood Necro Build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 pm

my blood build is fairly similar so i'll post it here, it's as follows:

Attributes:

Blood Magic: 15
Soul Reaping: 13

Skills:

Life transfer (Elite)
Life siphon
Vampiric Gaze
Shadow Strike
Vampiric Touch
Demonic Flesh
Well of Blood
Bllod Renewal/Res Signet

The idea is to use life transfer then follow up with life siphon, then use shadow strike and follow with vampiric gaze or touch, it generally gets rid of enemies quickly. Demonic flesh, well of blood and blood renewal are the healing skills and to give u that lil bit more health to survive longer
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Kittys Blood Necro Build   Kittys Blood Necro Build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Both are mosty what I use too^^

But u sould rly try out Necrosis (it's sunspear skill) "If target foe is suffering from a Condition or Hex, that foe suffers 40...80 damage." and coste only 5 energy
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kittys Blood Necro Build   Kittys Blood Necro Build Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:25 pm

lol i remeber u saying that before but there was a reason why i didnt put it in my build, but i cant remeber wat the reason was lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittys Blood Necro Build   Kittys Blood Necro Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittys Blood Necro Build
Page 1 of 1