BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love / Hate ?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AKiRA

AKiRA

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:34 am

We haven’t got a moan section and I wana moan!!!!!

NP I’ll continue with my rant anyway and prob get shot down by a flurry of arrows in a deliberate friendly fire incident  (I'm a War, I can take it :-)

As I have said in my other posts I love GW BUT as a wise man once said theres a thin line between love and hate….(Now the rant).

I played £25 squid for GWEN and at first I was very impressed:
Scenery CLASS.
New Heroes, not new idea but CLASS.
New Skills, not new idea but CLASS.
Dwarven Boxing, new sub game, but CLASS.
Pokermon battle thing, new sub game, but CLASS.

Norn fighting…forget it Way to hard for me :-)

Soooo onto the New Merchandisers……..Norn Trader + Vanguard Trader’s etc ”Sorry you don’t have 8000000000 exp points to speak to me go and run round that pole 50 times collecting crap till your bored and I’ll let you trade with me”…errr OK I love GW I’ll do it……….after getting the required 8000 Vangrd exp points (took a week ish) I went to the Vangrd Trader in the Eye to see all the new stuff I can buy and!!!!!!.....????? Only consumables! It seems that I now require 16000 points to get to the next carrot on the even longer stick!!!! To add to that this is all for one character. It seems that I would have to do this laborious process for all of my chars!!!!! What’s that all about! It’s like the powers that be have created another addition to a really good game but they are attempting to extend and elongate it in a very insulting way! To me these are tactics of the C64/Megadrive era.

Am I missing something! Is this another GW thing that I’ve got wrong??? I hope so…..so then the love affair can continue.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sevo the Wolf

Sevo the Wolf

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:15 am

Glad you have put youre frustrations to paper Cleon! (Ive had the verbal version we sit next to each other at work!)

I agree totally with you it does seem strange that you have to jump through hoops just to be able to get some stuff from these sellers. It doesnt bother me too much but like you I think ive paid for the game im already level 20 now let me just buy some stuff of you for gods sake!!!!

I guess the reasoning is to get you to playing the game for more hours and get you hooked into playing just to be able to get stuff of these Merchants.

Well I have a lot less norn points than you so I guess I have anothe 79,0000000 points to go before they will even speak to me!

By the way been playin God of War 2 on my little break from GWars class game I think im already 50% through im flying through it.

Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:27 am

i absolutely agree with both of u, i have lesse 26 characters? and having to get the points required for each one is too much hassle. I intended to get the new armours for my characters but it requires rank 5 in each of the titles to do and i really cbb getting the points as u need bout 16,000 for rank 4 and if i remember 24,000 for rank 5 its just silly and should be shared on the account in my opinion not just individual characters
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:15 am

feel better now cleon?

i must admit it is a pain but tbh i just like trying to find all the bunnehs in GWEN

<.<.....>.>
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:27 am

lol u and bunnehs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:06 pm

What? i like bunnehs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love / Hate ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love / Hate ?!?   Love / Hate ?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love / Hate ?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: