BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DD's finally wandering in...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

DD's finally wandering in... Empty
PostSubject: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Howdy folks, hope you're all fine and dandy. Finally got round to scribbling down the URL for this place today and figured I oughta swing by and say... dunno really. Something. It'll come back to me real soon. Damn this senility.... but when you get to my age...

Unlike most of you guys I'm only on now and again, and for an hour here or an hour there. Most of the time, I don't see any of you these days! Crying or Very sad

Have all the expanions. One day I'll finish one or more. Maybe before GW2 comes out. Mainly play Nightfall /EN, but occasionally Factions too. I like Warriors, because then I don't have to think - I do enough of that at work!

So if you ever see a Dreaming Daemon, or a Daemon Dreaming, or even some Daemon Dreams (d'ya see a pattern here??) say hi.
DD
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:25 am

Hehe I'll ceap in mind to say hi^^

Welcome anyways!

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:12 am

hey hey DD ^^ took ur time Mr lol

i havnt seen u in ages and then when u are u never respond to me Sad

hope u well and catch u soon ^^
Back to top Go down
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

PostSubject: Re: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:09 pm

Kitty wrote:
when u are u never respond to me Sad

That's possibly the biggest fib I've heard since Gordon Brown last opened his mouth....!!! Just haven't seen ya's! Is possible that you been talking to me when I been logged on but doggy has been requiring.... attention (ie is chasing the cats around the house in a mad maelstrom of fur)

Apple bogies... Deep and heartfelt ones...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:08 pm

lmao poor doggie Smile

and fine then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DD's finally wandering in...   DD's finally wandering in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DD's finally wandering in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: New to the Forum?-
Jump to: