BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool & Spiky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:23 pm

Guys, I know I should know this, but, well, I don't. SO I'm gonna shame myself and ask - feel free to extract the Michael when answering!!

I keep seeing people with some pretty awesome armour - spiky stuff. Lotsa spiky. I want some. I hear it referred to as "custom", and desperately, desperately need to know how I can get my mitts on this stuff. Yes, I know the pennies required will be high. Yes, I know I probably need 1000 iron ingots and 500 steel ones. I don't care.

I NEED SPIKY!!!!!

Help?

PS: pirat ????? Where the ninja, exactly, hmmm??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Undying

Undying

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:44 pm

I have a feeling its stuff like primevil armour and the like ..... noir said you can buy when you complete the campains or somit like that. All i know is Spiky=Elite=Boss lol
Back to top Go down
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 pm

affraid
Say it ain't so!!!! *sighs* could be a looooooong time before I get spiky then..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Not that easy to ansver when you just say spikes.

Anyways I would take a wild guess that you mean Obsidian or primeval

Primeval are not a problem, it just regular 15k armor whit not to expensive matrials

Obsidian on the other hand...vel it coste 15 like all elite armor but the matrials coste... vel not quite sure atm but about 700k? anyways it's way to expensive to be worth buying
Back to top Go down
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:38 pm

What can you possibly need to know but spiky??? Laughing

Primevel, huh? I don't suppose you could, well, tell me where I can get me some of that, couldya? Pretty please? With sugar and hundreds & thousands on top?

(NightFall campaign preferred if you know)

Cheers muchly!
*runs off to farm some plantinums!*
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 pm

not sure which armour u mean but heres a link with various armours and should have what u've seen so worth a look. It shows pic of the armour with info on where to get it and material costs too so u know exactly what u need, enjoy

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Category:Armor_art
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:48 pm

lol silleh DD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:31 pm

Yupe you preatty mush fint what you need there
Back to top Go down
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Awesome stuff - cheers for that link Dragon.

So, an elite Sunspear set to keep me going for now, and make sure I take in lots of stuff to the Throne of Secrets!
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:23 pm

yupe, but are you really gonna buy Elite Sunspear, and then buy Primeval? Are you made of money or something? Very Happy I mean it dont take long to get to the tree last missions after the sunspear sanguary (you can run NF to the tree last missions from the sanguary in one day)

If you dont happen to have 100k extra I would only buy one of them.
Back to top Go down
dreamingdaemon

dreamingdaemon

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Noir wrote:
yupe, but are you really gonna buy Elite Sunspear, and then buy Primeval? Are you made of money or something?

Nah, but I know what I'm like - it'll take me MONTHS to get to the point where I can get to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool & Spiky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool & Spiky   Cool & Spiky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool & Spiky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: The Helping Zone!-
Jump to: