BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always to late!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevo the Wolf

Sevo the Wolf

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 am

Hi All,

Damn I keep missing you all everytime I come on! came on tonight and missed you all by an hour or so, il have to start telling the Mrs to go bed earlier so I can play when you are all on.

Anyway hopefully I see you before but if not Merry Xmas and happy new year to you all.

Im working most of it (bah humbug to work:-( but hope you all have a great time.

Hopefully il see you soon if I can get on earlier!

By the way I got an xbox 360 last week (It was a hard decision between that and PS3 but I had to go for the cheaper option!) if any of you have one let me know youre gamer tag if you want and I can add you to my friends list. Mine is guess what..........Severian Wolf

Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Undying

Undying

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Hey Sevo,

Yeh its been a long time lol, im deeply ashamed you got a 360 :-( you shudda got PS3
any way have a great christmas and hope the new year is boss.

see you later

Chris
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm

Merry xmas to u and ur family Wolfy, and i'm sure we'll catch up sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:36 pm

LO WOLFY!!! ^^

Hope you had a great Christmas and shame on you for buying an Xbox 360 (they tend to break No )
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:35 am

Dont listen to her! I was number 3 in line to get mine the day they came out and it still goes good as ever! beside if it by any shance should go wrong Microsoft have extended the guaranty whit two years so I woulden worry to much!
Back to top Go down
Sevo the Wolf

Sevo the Wolf

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm

I read a lot about 360's being dodgy before I bought it, I did ponder buying it for 2 weeks before buying it but thought what the hell. Ive heard of the red ring of death but a few of my mates have had them for a while now and no problems yet.

Hopefully because its a new one the build quality should have improved (at least you would have thought so!) Im still a bit scared of having it on for more than a couple of hours though!!! My cousin got a PS3 for xmas and it shuts itself down after about 3 hours but I think its just a one off with his he's taking it back for another one.

Its funny got a shiny new console and then downloaded sensible world of soccer and streetfighter 2 from live arcade! was fun playing on-line though (although I got my ass kicked on SWOS, need some practice I think)

I also got gears for xmas tried it on-line a few times as well but I only last about 30 secs before always getting sniped in the head, guild wars is so much friendlier!!!!!

Anyways best get back to work (everybody should be off this time of year wait till im prime minister I tell you, it will be two weeks holidays and 3 hours mandatory gaming time per day Wink

I like the look of Guild Wars this time of year it looks so Christmasy, I go on just to see some snow. Can anyone tell im bored at work this is the biggest post ever, well sorry for the rambling!

If I dont catch any of you have a great new year

Sevo.
Back to top Go down
Undying

Undying

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:19 pm

Hey Sevo

Just to say hope you and your family have a great new year!!

Chris

P.S Happy New Year everyone else lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 pm

i had a 360 when it came out too lol lasted 14 months of moderate play then ring of death and packed in was out of warranty so told i'd have to pay another £80 to get it sorted so i thought nah and got rid of it lol so i got ps3 now and no problems so far Razz
Back to top Go down
Sevo the Wolf

Sevo the Wolf

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:30 am

Hi,

Kitty just been on and the guild announcement says deadline 25th of January, im probably being dumb but what it is a dealine for?

Cheers
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:56 pm

oh u were'ny online where u, i'll post a bit in officers and leaders about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always to late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always to late!   Always to late! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always to late!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: