BPW Alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BPW Alliance forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey if anyone has any suggestions they would like to make to improve the Alliance then post here and i will see what i can do ^^

Thanks

Kitty
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 am

An weekly event would be cool, like we had that lottery in MAD alliance. Dont have to be a lottery, the main reason would be to meet up and do somehting together.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:28 pm

lol yer i was actually gona suggest the lottery idea tbh
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:19 pm

aye was gonna suggest a weekly dungeon outing but that would require gwen which many ppl don't have in the guild lol so scratch that idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:59 pm

We can always add that later when more ppl got it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:04 pm

doing a lotterys a good idea i just wary of it from the other alliance as it seemed to die off after a while, but i'm with ya if u want to try Smile
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:53 pm

For an lotery to work we need more than 6 ppl Laughing

We need to get the rest of the guild and the alliance to join up
Back to top Go down
Charrr B

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:58 am

Dragon wrote:
aye was gonna suggest a weekly dungeon outing but that would require gwen which many ppl don't have in the guild lol so scratch that idea Razz
:O Weekly Dungeon sign me up! lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:02 pm

lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:51 pm

hmm can we do it with 7 people XD lottery that is
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:09 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charrr B

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:02 pm

What about some PvP events? etc. some Scrimmages in guild, like me and some other guild mates did yesterday, or maybe some HA.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:19 pm

we do tend to do that but the problem is getting people who want to do it. Like yesterday a couple of hours after u lot scrimaged me, john, noir and chris we're gonna have another scrimage or AB but no one wanted to scrimage so we ended up going AB instead lol tis just geting the p[eople to do it and then having them all online at the same time lol
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:52 pm

Yus might be a prob whit having a time for the event to start. atleaset I cant just go on GW when ever I want, espesially on weekends as then my family often wants to see a movie ect. I reckon it's better to say "Scrimage on saturday night" and do it form 9-and out
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 am

yer think that would be the best way to do it
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:34 pm

Ok. I'm starting this forum again in hope to make something happen. the worst thing that can happen is that it dont work.

So what do you say shal we just try out some of the ideas and see what happens?

I would like to try the lottery once and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: